STAGE S10 Expedition 1034 - Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (iSUP)
STAGE S10 EXPEDITION 1034 - 10' INFLATABLE STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD
Inflated Dimensions: 10'x34″x6″ | Construction: Fused Two-Layer PVC
Board Weight: 21.6lbs | Package Weight: 28.8lbs
Optimal User Weight: <250lbs | Max User Weight: 300lbs
Optimal PSI: 12psi | Max PSI: 15psi
The S10 Expedition offers greater stability than the Journey and greater trackability in a straight line. The extra surface area of the board allows for more weight and gear to be loaded onto the board.
- Fused Two Layer Construction: The industry's leading construction method, double layer fusion is lightweight and super durable, making it perfect for inflatable paddleboards.
- 6" Drop-Stitch Technology: This amazing technology allows STAGE paddleboards to be incredibly stable and rigid, thanks to the tens of thousands 6" fibers in-between the board.
- 10'x34" Design: This extra wide body shape makes the "1034" an ultra stable yet versatile platform, that takes advantage of both the S10 Journey and S10 Expedition SUP Boards.
- Non-Slip Grip Mat: The S10 Expedition uses a non-slip grip EVA foam mat, ensuring you the best grip while paddling.
- 4 Point Bunge: The 4-point bungee system allows you to store your gear, paddles, shoes, and more while out on the water.
- 4 Deck D-Rings: Four metal D-rings allow you to attach a shoulder strap for carrying, kayak seat, paddle holders, and more.
- 2 Handles: A Front handle is mounted on the tip of the board, allowing you to pull the board out of the water with ease. A low profile handle located in the center of the board allowing you to easily carry the board from car to water.
- High Pressure Valve: High pressure = more stable. STAGE inflatable paddleboards hold up to 15 PSI, but typically 12 PSI is the sweet spot.
- Carrying / Storage Backpack: Use the provided backpack for storing your board and all of it's accessories, as well as transporting your SUP anywhere you go. Typically most cars can fit 3-4 paddleboard backpacks in their trunk.
- 3-Piece Aluminum Paddle: An aluminum paddle is included, this paddle easily breaks down into 3 pieces for transportation and storage.
- Double Action Hand Pump: The 1034 comes with an upgraded double action pump, that is faster than our standard single action pump.
- Ankle Leash: A 10' ankle leash that easily attaches to your board and your ankle. The ankle leash helps keep you close to your board in case you fall off.
- Repair Kit: Every board includes a repair kit with patches, PVC glue, and valve tool, just in case worse comes to worse.
All STAGE Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty on the board itself. Parts and accessories include a 90 day manufacturer warranty.