STAGE Y10 Yoga 10'8" Inflatable Stand-Up PaddleBoard
STAGE Y10 YOGA 10'8" INFLATABLE STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD
The Y10 Yoga board is built with greater stability and relaxation in mind, by featuring a longer and wider body, plus a larger low profile EVA non-slip grip mat to ensure you have a comfortable and steady grip. The Y10 Yoga board is fantastic for any skill level, and even those new to yoga or new to paddle-boarding.
Inflated Dimensions: 10’8″x34″x6″ | Construction: Fused Two Layer PVC
Board Weight: 23lbs | Package Weight: 30.2lbs
Optimal User Weight: <250lbs | Max User Weight: 300lbs
Optimal PSI: 12psi | Max PSI: 15psi
- Fused Two Layer Construction: The industry's leading construction method, double layer fusion is lightweight and super durable, making it perfect for inflatable paddleboards.
- 6" Drop-Stitch Technology: This amazing technology allows STAGE paddleboards to be incredibly stable and rigid, thanks to the tens of thousands 6" fibers in-between the board.
- Blunt Nose & Tail: The untraditional shape of the Y10 allows for the board to offer a more stable platform for doing yoga on the water. This shape is also fantastic for beginner riders looking for an extra stable inflatable SUP board.
- Low Profile Textured Deck: The Y10 utilizes a unique Alligator Skin textured deck that is smooth and replicates the feeling of a yoga mat while providing a non-slip/stable surface.
- 4 Point Bunge: The 4-point bungee system allows you to store your gear, paddles, shoes, and more while out on the water.
- 4 Deck D-Rings: Four metal D-rings allow you to attach a shoulder strap for carrying, kayak seat, paddle holders, and more.
- 2 Handles: A Front handle is mounted on the tip of the board, allowing you to pull the board out of the water with ease. A low profile handle located in the center of the board allowing you to easily carry the board from car to water.
- High Pressure Valve: High pressure = more stable. STAGE inflatable paddleboards hold up to 15 PSI, but typically 12 PSI is the sweet spot.
- Carrying / Storage Backpack: Use the provided backpack for storing your board and all of it's accessories, as well as transporting your SUP anywhere you go. Typically most cars can fit 3-4 paddleboard backpacks in their trunk.
- 3-Piece Aluminum Paddle: An aluminum paddle is included, this paddle easily breaks down into 3 pieces for transportation and storage.
- Single Action Hand Pump: This high efficiency pump has a built in pressure gauge, as well as includes a high efficiency hose.
- Ankle Leash: A 10' ankle leash that easily attaches to your board and your ankle. The ankle leash helps keep you close to your board in case you fall off.
- Repair Kit: Every board includes a repair kit with patches, PVC glue, and valve tool, just in case worse comes to worse.
All STAGE Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty on the board itself. Parts and accessories include a 90 day manufacturer warranty.