STAGE Horsehair Wax Brush - Ski & Snowboard Tuning Brush
FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS > $35
The STAGE Horsehair Brush is the perfect tool for polishing your ski or snowboard after waxing the base. This tool is effective for brushing out overlays and speed additives as well. The anti-static properties are helpful in removing static build-up caused by metal or nylon brushes. For hard waxes or excessive wax build up we recommend starting with the STAGE Nylon Brush.
- Quick Drying: Hydrophobic horsehair bristles dry fast
- Ergonomic Design: Wooden grip is easy and comfortable to hold
- Horsehair Bristles: Perfect for cleaning out wax from the structure of your ski base
- Anti-Static: Horsehair bristles remove static build-up caused by metal and nylon brushes
- Weight: 4.9oz
- Dimensions: 120x70x30mm
- Grip Dimensions: 120x70x23
- Grip Material: Wood
- Bristle Length: 7mm
- Bristle Material: Horsehair
- SKU: STGT-004
- Use: Ski & Snowboard Tuning
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
The horsehair brush performs best after scraping wax from your ski. As a natural fiber brush, the horsehair brush's purpose is to clean out wax from the structure of your ski, that's because horsehair is very fine and has the perfect flex for getting deep into the structure and clean it out.
Many studies suggest that horsehair brushes perform best when using as the final removal of waxes typically used in cold winter conditions. It's very important to first scrape and remove all wax using a metal or nylon brush first, before using the horsehair brush.
Free Shipping on Orders > $35
USA Lower 48 States Only
Best of SLC: Ski Shop
Voted Best Ski Shop in SLC 2021-2023
We're Here to Help!
801-938-9367 | firstname.lastname@example.org
AJ Motion Sports - Union Square
9432 South Union Square
Sandy, UT 84070
AJ Motion Sports - East Sandy
1956 east 9400 south
Sandy, UT 84093