STAGE J8 Cruiser Junior 8' Inflatable SUP Board (Best for users under 80lbs)
STAGE J8 JR CRUISER 8' INFLATABLE STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD
The J8 Junior Cruiser is the perfect SUP board the little adventurers! The smaller dimensions offer a more manageable and lightweight design to make sure your little ones are safe and having fun on the water. The J8 Cruiser is made with super durable and long lasting military grade 2-ply PVC, as well as drop stitch technology which makes an inflatable just as rigid and stable as a hard board.
Inflated Dimensions: 8’x30″x6″ | Construction: 2-Ply PVC
Board Weight: 19.8lbs | Package Weight: 27lbs
Optimal User Weight: <80lbs | Max User Weight: 150lbs
Optimal PSI: 12psi | Max PSI: 15psi
- Two Layer Construction: 2-PLY Construction is the superior material in durability, rigidity, and control out on the water.
- 6" Drop-Stitch Technology: This amazing technology allows STAGE paddleboards to be incredibly stable and rigid, thanks to the tens of thousands 6" fibers in-between the board.
- 8'x30"x6" Design: These dimensions are perfect for the little paddlers who weigh under 80lbs. This size is ideal for easy turning, easy transportation, and a more manageable board overall for kids.
- Non-Slip Grip Mat: The J8 Cruiser uses a non-slip grip EVA foam mat, ensuring you the best grip while paddling.
- 4 Point Bunge: The 4-point bungee system allows you to store your gear, paddles, shoes, and more while out on the water.
- 4 Deck D-Rings: Four metal D-rings allow you to attach a shoulder strap for carrying, kayak seat, paddle holders, and more.
- 2 Handles: A Front handle is mounted on the tip of the board, allowing you to pull the board out of the water with ease. A low profile handle located in the center of the board allowing you to easily carry the board from car to water.
- High Pressure Valve: High pressure = more stable. STAGE inflatable paddleboards hold up to 15 PSI, but typically 12 PSI is the sweet spot.
- Carrying / Storage Backpack: Use the provided backpack for storing your board and all of it's accessories, as well as transporting your SUP anywhere you go. Typically most cars can fit 3-4 paddleboard backpacks in their trunk.
- 3-Piece Aluminum Paddle: An aluminum paddle is included, this paddle easily breaks down into 3 pieces for transportation and storage.
- Single Action Hand Pump: This high efficiency pump has a built in pressure gauge, as well as includes a high efficiency hose.
- Ankle Leash: A 10' ankle leash that easily attaches to your board and your ankle. The ankle leash helps keep you close to your board in case you fall off.
- Repair Kit: Every board includes a repair kit with patches, PVC glue, and valve tool, just in case worse comes to worse.
All STAGE Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty on the board itself. Parts and accessories include a 90 day manufacturer warranty.